G&W is looking for qualified staff to fill several different positions.
Select desired positions below to apply online
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically outlined in this job description.
To assemble parts to print for shipment to customer that meet customer prints and quality standards. Ensure parts are being produced in the time limit required. Ensure inventory is loaded and unloaded from work centers when jobs are started and completed. Ensure remaining inventory is relocated to correct locations after jobs are completed.
- To keep stock in racks, organize material, set up assigned areas, move inventory as needed.
- To properly record material location in Plex when moved to maintain accurate records of inventory.
Press Brake Operator
- Set up various press brakes in a safe manner
- Form and inspect various parts to blueprint
- To operate heavy equipment, capable of using hydraulic pressure to form or straighten metal parts, with upwards to 400 tons of pressure. Parts are hand loaded into machine. Operator uses palm buttons or foot pedal(s) to activate the machine.
Please select one of the positions above and apply by following the outlined steps.
If you would prefer to download and manually fill out an application (download PDF here), please use the form below to submit your filled-out application and resume.