G & W Products is engaged in the business of contract metal stamping and coating. Founded in 1968, our areas of expertise include metal stamping, laser cutting, CNC punching, metal fabrication, manual and robotic welding, structural steel working, sheet metal fabrication, tool and die work, powder coating and assembly.
Our modern facilities include 140,000 square feet of manufacturing, coating and warehousing space and 15,000 square feet of office space.
We are a world-class team dedicated to supplying custom metal components and assemblies which meet established customer requirements. We accomplish this by:
- Conforming to policies and procedures.
- Training to support our policies and procedures.
- Communicating quality objectives and measuring performance.
- Maintaining employee involvement and accountability at all levels.
- Improving our processes continuously.
The mission of G & W Products is to continually improve all aspects of our metal manufacturing operation – quality, efficiency, flexibility, responsiveness and market appeal – to earn and maintain a highly valued position as a world-class supplier of custom metal components and assemblies.
Our goal is to prove our value to each and every customer by offering a complete package of services from prototype and tooling on into stamping, machining and welding, completely through coating and packing – all the while satisfying the world-class quality and delivery expectations of our valued customers.
- Complete Project Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Continuous Improvement
- Just-In-Time Inventory Management
- Value Engineering
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Bar Coding
- Material Traceability
- Process and Material Certification